ATHE LEVEL 4 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a health and social care level of management. With a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager.
- Health and Social Care in Context F/503/7164 Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management H/503/7156
- People in Organisations T/503/7078
- Learners may not achieve both of these units Safeguarding Children and Young People (L/503/7166)
- Safeguarding Adults (R/503/7167)
- Corporate Social Responsibility A/503/7082
- Resource Management F/503/7083
- Management of Activity Provision H/503/7190
- Administrative Services J/503/7084
- Planning a Work Based Team Project K/503/7076
- Safeguarding Children and Young People L/503/7166
- Finance For Managers M/503/7080
- Safeguarding Adults R/503/7167
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation F/503/5348
- Working with Multi-disciplinary Teams M/503/7189
- Planning a New Business Venture R/503/7072
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services D/601/1598
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace K/601/1569
- Employability Skills A/601/0992
- Personal and Professional Development T/601/0943
- Contemporary Issues in Health and Social Care A/601/1639
- Study Skills T/503/4455
- Management of Health and Social Care Provision M/503/7192
- Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care F/503/7245
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Level 4 or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR a Level 3 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience at a supervisory or managerial position.
- CEFR Level B1 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September