ATHE LEVEL 5 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a health and social care level of management. With a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager.
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in a Global Context T/503/8148
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector J/601/1742
- Research Project A/503/8152
- Managing communication D/503/7074
- People Management Y/503/7073
- The Management of Visitor Attractions A/503/8149
- Passenger Transport Operations M/503/8150
- Sustainable Tourism Development T/503/8151
- Tourist Destinations K/601/1748
- Tour Operations Management T/601/1753
- Resort Management A/601/1754
- Special Interest Tourism M/601/1752
- Optional Units (Group 02)
- Marketing Principles and Practice M/503/7077
- Business Ethics M/601/1024
- Personal and Professional Development T/601/0943
- Employability Skills A/601/0992
- Business Law R/601/1145
- Corporate Social Responsibility A/503/7082
- Resource Management F/503/7083
- Administrative Services J/503/7084
- Planning a Work Based Team Project K/503/7076
- Planning a New Business Venture R/503/7072
- Customer Relationship Management T/503/7081
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Level 4 or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR a Level 3 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience at a supervisory or managerial position.
- CEFR Level B1 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September
Sounds Interesting? Why not contact us or apply and we'll be happy to assist
The extant main islands of the archipelago have been above the surface of the ocean for fewer than 10 million years; a fraction of the time biological colonization and evolution have occurred there. The islands are well known for the environmental diversity that occurs on high mountains within a trade winds field. On a single island, the climate around the coasts can range from dry tropical to wet tropical; on the slopes, environments range from tropical rainforest , through a temperate climate, to alpine conditions with a cold, dry climate. The rainy climate impacts soil development, which largely determines ground permeability, affecting the distribution of streams and wetlands.