ATHE LEVEL 5 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree and can take up to 2 years to complete. Learners must complete 5 mandatory units totally 80 credits and a further 3 or 4 optional units totalling 40 credits to make a total of 120 credits to achieve the ATHE extended diploma in Management (QCF)
- Managing communication D/503/7074
- Business Organisations in a global context D/503/7088
- People Management Y/503/7073
- Finance for Managers M/503/7080
- Research Project K/601/0941
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement D/503/5213>
- Risk Management H/503/5097
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity K/503/5120
- Corporate Social Responsibility A/503/7082
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation F/503/5348
- Resource Management F/503/7083
- Administrative Services J/503/7084
- Planning a Work Based Team Project K/503/7076
- Marketing Principles and Practise M/503/7077
- Planning a New Business Venture R/503/7072
- Customer Relationship Management T/503/7081
- Employability Skills A/601/0992
- Business Ethics M/601/1024
- Personal and Professional Development T/601/0943
- Business Law R/601/1145
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Level 4 or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR A Level 3 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience at a supervisory or managerial position.
- CEFR Level B1 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September