ATHE LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA IN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management. With a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager. Our suite of qualifications offer flexibility to those with different needs. Some learners may work full time and want to link their work with study and others may have come from abroad and want to study full-time. For example, a student might achieve the Level 6 Certificate in International Healthcare Policy via distance learning and then enrol on a classroom-based programme for the full level 6 Diploma.
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Research Project
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Risk Management
- Managing Sustainability in an Organisation
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Level 5 or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR A Level 4 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience in the Health Industry.
- CEFR Level B2 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September