ATHE LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
The level 6 Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the third year of a bachelor's degree. In a time of ever increasing degree fees, the gap between those who are able to afford access to a university education and those who are not is widening. This Level 6 Diploma is part of a flexible suite of level 6 management qualifications that allow learners to work around their financial or lifestyle constraints to earn recognition for their achievement. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management. With a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager.
- Leadership Management
- Research Project
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Economics for Business
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communications Strategies
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Level 5 or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR A Level 4 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience at a supervisory or managerial position.
- CEFR Level B2 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September