ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
ATHE's level 7 qualifications in Healthcare Management provide generic management skills for those planning to or working in the healthcare sector with additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector. The qualifications deliver the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers on a domestic and international level. They offer management qualification routes for those learners without existing business or management qualifications (e.g. with qualifications in other areas) or experience as an alternative to moving straight into an MBA programme.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Research for Senior Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Corporate Communications Strategies
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Bachelors degree or a Pre-Masters or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR A Level 5 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience in the Health Industry.
- CEFR Level B2 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September