ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
This qualification is inspired and based upon the Masters in Business Administration which is a world renowned higher education qualification which encompasses all the core competencies required of a senior business manager. On the QCF at level 7 which is equivalent to MBA level, the ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management is recognised by a variety of UK universities as equivalent to their own MBA content. The qualification is not tied to any specific industry or country, and instead outlines the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers in different sectors on a domestic and international platform.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Senior Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Economics for Business
- Risk Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Communications Strategies
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Bachelors degree or a Pre-Masters or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR A Level 5 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience at a supervisory or managerial position.
- CEFR Level B2 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September